If you need to obtain a copy of a report:
- Ask your agency contact person to help you.
- Find it in the BEAST: (Started July 2010)
Highlight in green the case you want
Click Open Case & Print
Section Approved Reports
- If by Case Officer - you must enter first name and then last name - No badge numbers, titles, etc.
- Lab Case Number - you can do by year 2010 or an exact case number.
Click on Download Button (this gets the case)
- Date completed will show a date or say pending
- Analyst Name will show the person working the case or the section (if it's not assigned yet).
** you will need to repeat the above steps for each case/report you want.
If you want to have a copy of the receipt for this case:
Contact DCI at (515) 725-1500 for help with passwords and getting your reports.
- Submissions downloads the receipt & Print (there can be more than one receipt form, if evidence has been turned in at different times).