Iowa Department of Public Safety Division of Criminal Investigation

DPS Main Page

Advanced Search

Browse Photographs

Resource List

People/Bodies

 

Search WWW Search DPS Website

2011 MISSING CHILDREN'S
DAY POSTER CONTEST
IOWA POSTER SUBMISSION

Contestant 058

I created this poster because I think most kids go missing in the city. But I know that not all go missing in the city. Out of all the kids that go missing if there were 10 only about 3 are found so is 10,000 kids go missing 3,000 are found 30% and 70% remain lost. So if we double that to 60% (6,000) and that leaves only leaves 40% (4,000) are still lost. ~ Tanner S.

| Return to 2011 Poster Participants Page |

  Mailbox
Click here to sign up for email notifications
Created: 02-07-2006
Last Updated: 08-26-2010 (JLR)